Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Stress-metre Decreasing

My hobby went home to bury his dad; I am handling everything better than i thought. Everything's going well otherwise and i am feeling a little bit more in control of my life (perhaps because academic pressures have subsided somewhat). My daughter has been cold free for two weeks and i am happy for that as well. It's funny how the little things in life are what makes you happy, at least in my case.

I watched some reality TV last night: "The Bachelor" finale/final rose ceremony.
I am a sucker for romance even thou i know its not "real." The "bachelor" did not pick any of the final two ladies which is fine especially since he wanted to be honest about his feelings; but why lead the women on and have them believe that he genuinely cared about them (and not as sisters) and then dump them? He actually said that he didn't see anything in DeAnna that he wouldn't want in a wife, yet he sent her home broken hearted. My first reaction was: "Okay, he's either gay or crazy." I won't be the judge.

No comments: