Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Strange Mood

I guess my professed compulsion to write is waning, not! I have been scrambling to find time lately, although i'm supposed to be on holidays. That 700pg book that i'm to have read over Christmas (among others) puts a smile on my face, not! OK, so i guess i'm jealous of all those people who get to go on "far away" trips while i'm stuck here; i may as well say it now and get it over with. (Note transition) I love my daughter but i've tried giving her up for adoption several times but no one will take her, even though she is a super kid whiz (or is it whiz kid?). Besides, daddy won't let me. She's such a sweetheart (scroll up/down, look to the right) isn't she? Yuh want har?!

Okay, so, that major essay is coming on quite lovely, ah... ah mean, slowly. If i could only write a bit faster! The thing is, theatre is not exactly by comfort zone; I wanted a challenge; besides, my comfort zone was getting, well, comfortable. I am also taking a theory course and it's way, way out of my comfort zone. I guess that's how it is when you challenge yourself. Actually, i don't regret taking them at all. I am learning quite a bit (sure, Jerisha).

I've done all my Christmas shopping and i am happy to report (note irony) that i have spent over $500 on gifts, actually, make that six, i sent a little something for mi moms. My mom sent me some beautiful drapes that she made herself. She is very talented. If only some had rubbed off on me...I would be ri...no i'll save it. Why do black folks think about money all the time? Because we never have enough! Dah!

As usual i have to cut this one short because i have bigger fish to fry...i mean, not fish fish, but, you know, fish...

No comments: