Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Out with the Old

Where did March go, so quickly...looking for March, March...March?!

One paper done, two more to go...

During the past week:

My daughter came home from daycare with a blackeye (and i don't mean Black Eyed Peas). The following day i had asked the sitter if JJ was in a fight with the girls and she replied, "no, i would have told you, for sure!" "JJ was not hit nor did she fall," she said. What am i to do? There was no scratch or bruise so i left it at that. It eventually went down but i wondered if the sitter was being honest. I trust no one.

***
I watched "American Gangster" a couple nights ago and thought it Weird that Denzel plays the role of the lead 'gangster' (i cannot see him as a tough guy so he was lovable the whole time for me). My hobby says that getting Denzel into the lead is an appropriate business move to get people into the theatre. Makes sense. Now, i want to see "The Great Debaters," another Denzel movie. My uncle phoned me about a month ago saying i have to see it; it has been on my list ever since.

***
I went shopping this past week, as well, for children clothing, that is. Got some great deals. Funny, my daughter is still wearing some of her 12 and 18mths clothes (one suit can't fit her yet!). I find it incredible because she's not tiny...

Ooops, JJ just came through the door which means, yep, you guessed it!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I don't blame you for not trusting the sitter. I hope everything's okay.

Best of luck with your essays! I've so enjoyed getting to know you these past few months. We should have lunch one day before I leave Canada.

Unknown said...

I agree about the sitter. Black eyes do not just appear. You will love "great debaters." I was half way through when I realized who the star of the movie was. Another funny thing. The movie has Denzel Washington and Forest Whitaker. And the kid in the movies real name is Denzel Whitaker. Crazy.
But i disagree. Denzel can be a tough guy. :P