Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Vision Health

Getting blurred vision after receiving eye drops gave me a new perspective on life. Never take your vision forgranted! Although the blurriness goes away by evening, it's a pain in the ass to walk in the sun.; you simply have to use your imagination to find your way (or maybe just a little of it). The blurriness still didn't go away for me, and here i am typing.

I went for my second presurgery appointment today. I received a laser procedure known as iridotomy to create two small openings in my peripheral iris, in both eyes. These openings create a way for fluid to flow through the front chamber of the eye so that a blockage of fluid can be prevented when the lens go in (and therefore prevent fluid pressure known as glaucoma). I return on Friday for my ICL (implantable Contact Lenses) vision correction procedure! I am excited; i am in great hands.

Home shopping has been going great; finally, York Region is the spot. I am taking everything in strides, or trying to. Inevitably some things got left out of the works: my GA work went down hill so i'll be playing catch-up. Now, gotta go rest the eye.

No comments: