Saturday, July 7, 2007

Why Write?

Who should keep a diary? What should be written in a diary? Who is the reader? As i sit here contemplating what i should say in this weblog i find myself trying to seive through all the boring uneventfull stuff which complete my experiences today. Is the the diary suppose to reveal the "true self" of the author? Well, don't we all construct our private experiences in hopes of evoking a positive reaction; and, God forbid, we fail in engaging the reader! The truth is, i don't have a story to tell you today, unless you want to hear about what i had for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I went to visit my aunt today; it was nice to get out and have someone else make dinner for a change! I will be up until late tonight, no doubt. Let's hope i have something more interesting to tell you tomorrow. Peace, out!

No comments: